- Science Week
- Home-school groups
- Holiday Programs
- Science Clubs
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Weekly Classes (See the Schedule)
- Holiday Workshops (Half day, Full Day, Multiday)
- From small to large groups (5 to 100+)
- Full-term courses
- Flexible schedules to suit any group
- Courses for various age groups (4-17)
- On Now
Term 1: Shocking Science - Electricity
This term we will learn about Electricity:
- People Power - *Watts*
- Build-a-Battery - *Electric Potential*
- Do Pickles Make Good Wires? - *Conductivity*
- Let’s Mix Water and Electricity! - *Conductors vs Insulators*
- Free Energy? - *Forms of Energy*
- Switch It Up – * Transformation of Energy*
- Add It Up! - *Series and Parallel*
- Squishy Xplosions!? - *Circuits*
Mix of Hands-on Labs and engaging Theory Lessons
Lots of learning - lots of experimenting!
lab and theory.
Ages 6-15 - Jr and Sr Classes Available
Registration opens soon!
Little Discoverers & Inventors (Ages 5-8)
Science and Technology classes just for little ones! (STEM)
Fun, quick, and easy projects perfect for the little scientist and/or inventor in your family.
Eggs in Space: Water Rockets (Ages 4-15)
Ready to be a Rocket Scienctist?
Can you design a water rocket to launch an egg and have it land back on earth safely?
Science of Fire (Ages 8-16)
Bang, Boom, and Burn as you learn!
Amazing Fire Experiments:
- Dragon Fire
- Rainbow Fire
- Match Rockets
- Dancing Fire
- Fire Fighter
- Explosive Water
- Barking Bottle
- Balloon Boom