We offer courses and workshops for:
- Science Week
- Home-school groups
- Holiday Programs
- Science Clubs
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
Our courses are offered in a flexible varity of styles:
- Weekly Classes (See the Schedule)
- Holiday Workshops (Half day, Full Day, Multiday)
- From small to large groups (5 to 100+)
- Full-term courses
- Flexible schedules to suit any group
- Courses for various age groups (4-17)
Frozen Science (2020 Term 1)
- Xplore Chemistry - the Science of Cold with DashX’s Xtreme Science!
- Xperiement with Dry-ice, Instant-ice, and even Hot-Ice!
- Find out what Xtreme cold does to chemical reactions (and glow sticks)!
- Make cold water boil and normal water freeze before your eyes in seconds!
- Use chemistry and cold to create a tasty ice-cream treat!
- Grow sodium acetate crystals!
- Calculate what a “Red-Hot Knife vs Ice Block” will do, then try it!
Fire Fight Bot I (2020 Term 1)
- Australia is suffering from one of the worst bushfire disasters in its history.
- Many animals have died, homes have been lost, and people have died fighting the fires.
- Robots can and do save lives!
- Robots can go places, and do things humans can’t do, or aren’t safe to do.
- Students will use 3D printers and a laser cutter to manufacture the parts they need to build their own Fire Fighting Robot!
- Students will finish the course by testing their robot against a real fire!
- NOTE: This is a big project and will require 2 terms to complete it (This is Part 1 of 2)
Scroll to Top